- State Government Covid Safety regulations for places of Worship:
- Masks are mandatory in places of worship – please wear a mask when you come to St Patrick’s!
- The 4square metre rule applies to seating arrangements – please observe the signs where you can and cannot sit.
- Because the 4square metre rule is back, we may reach our limit of 100 congregants at a given service. In this instance, we will have to close the doors. We apologise to you ahead of time!
- The QR Code is not compulsory for places of worship. We will i8ntroduce the QR Code when it is mandated by the Government.
- When you sign in you must give your first name, your second name and your contact number. We keep this information in the church’s vault for 28 days before we destroy it.
- Please observe all the normal Covid Safety practices: sanitize your hands, keep 1.5 metres between you and the next person, wear a mask, do not mingle unnecessarily, any papers or other materials you have touched should be taken with you. There will be no congregational singing. Think of the common good!